Project Support / Administrator
Founder & CEO
Are you an organised project administrator comfortable communicating with clients?
Come and work for a small but growing Tees Valley based IT consultancy who are working on cutting edge projects for a range of UK-wide clients across a range of domains. Working with a small and committed team of technologists who care about delivering high quality products.
You will have the opportunity to work across a range of projects, helping to ensure that timelines are met, clients are kept informed, and all paperwork (contracts, invoices, etc) is kept up to date and accurate.
The successful candidate will need the following skills:
· full eligibility to work in the UK
· live within commutable distance of our Tees Valley office in Middlesbrough
· demonstrable excellence in supporting client facing projects
· ability to accurate track time and issue and track invoices
· willingness to support wider team on ad hoc tasks
· commitment to providing a quality service
· numerate and able to analyse data and figures
· accurate skills in Excel, Word and Powerpoint
· good team player with flexible and adaptable approach to work
Interested in finding out more
Reference ID: NLD/JA2
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £18k-£26k per year depending on experience